It’s a New Year and healthy eating resolutions are in full swing. Think you now have to swear off eating at Harry’s? Think again.
We know eating out can be difficult when trying to watch what you eat that’s why Harry’s has a number of lighter options that can satisfy both your tastes and dietary needs. Harry’s also offers a gluten sensitive menu that is available upon request at any of our five locations.
Here are five lighter entrees selected by our Corporate Chef, Bennett Depew :
1. Blackened Mahi Mahi – served with fresh vegetables.
2. Mahi Arugula – Seared Mahi topped with a light lemon beurre blanc finished with fresh Arugula Salad.
3. Jumbo Grilled Shrimp – Rosemary skewered grilled Jumbo Shrimp served with sweet Corn Maque Choux and a touch of lemon cream.
4. Seared Ahi Tuna -with a New Orleans inspired soy mustard sauce.
5. Bourbon Street Salmon – honey Bourbon marinated served with fresh vegetables.